You will coordinate payroll with a 3rd party payroll company and employee pay adjustments.
Successful candidates will coordinate payroll with a 3rd party payroll company and employee pay adjustments. If you think you have what it takes to help us change the way the world views carpenters, then follow the directions below.
Education and Experience Required:
- Invoicing and payments
- Intercompany billing and reconciliations
- Research and resolve collection and billing disputes
- Handle accounts payable/receivables
- Issue checks to vendors and suppliers on a weekly basis
- Process multiple bank reconciliations and financial reports to verify the practice of proper due diligence
- Journal entries
- Reconcile monthly balance sheet accounts
- Execute monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
- Responsible for cash, deposits and bank transfers using standard accounting procedures
- Analyze cost control and provide timely financial information to support corporate goals
- Manage all petty cash and office supply expense accounts
- Responsible for all unemployment claims and file workers compensation claims
- Prepare insurance audits
- Administration of 401k retirement plan, prepare year-end audit
- Assist in preparation of corporate tax returns for timely submission to external accountants
- Assist in negotiating health insurance premiums yearly
- Human Resources
- Maintain and update all employee folders and new hire paperwork
- Maintain confidential employee banking and personnel information with accuracy and integrity, including pay rates, vacations and sick time tracking
- Maintain and update the employee handbook.
Do you have:
- Experience with high-end production (production speed and high quality)? – (Lead positions)
- Can you pass a drug test?
- Can you pass a background test?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you maintain a PRESENTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL appearance?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, then keep reading. We have a NO SMOKING policy. If you would like to be considered for a position with K. Alger Woodworking then please fill out the application form below. (again… follow the directions if you wish to be considered)