Looking for an Installer/Finish Carpenter to join our team!
Responsible for the on-site installation of custom millwork. Reviews plans and drawings on a daily basis to ensure accurate installation at all times. Performs cabinet, door, stair, and other millwork installations.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 Years experience in an equivalent field
- Previous architectural millwork installation experience is required
- Ability to read blueprints and understand construction techniques
- Practical problem-solving skills to communicate any problems or obstacles
- Time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required
- The products and services we provide are of the highest quality available, applicants must have the passion and pride to produce the same to become part of our team.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail while working independently is required;
We are proud to offer some of the best benefits in our industry, including Health, Dental, Vision.
If you think you have what it takes to help us change the way the world views carpenters, then follow the directions below. Do you have:
- Experience with high-end production (production speed and high quality)? – (Lead positions)
- Can you pass a drug test?
- Can you pass a background test?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you maintain a PRESENTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL appearance?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, then keep reading. We have a NO SMOKING policy. If you would like to be considered for a position with K. Alger Woodworking then please fill out the application form below. (again… follow the directions if you wish to be considered)