Successful candidates will work with contractors, architects, clients, and employees; applying their expertise to ensure client satisfaction.
If you think you have what it takes to help us change the way the world views carpenters, then follow the directions below.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Docs software programs
- Experience preferred, but we are willing to train a qualified candidate.
Do you have:
- Experience with high-end production (production speed and high quality)? – (Lead positions)
- Can you pass a drug test?
- Can you pass a background test?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you maintain a PRESENTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL appearance?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, then keep reading. We have a NO SMOKING policy. If you would like to be considered for a position with K. Alger Woodworking then please fill out the application form below.
(again… follow the directions if you wish to be considered)